Foundation Communities' Health Coverage program is at the forefront of making history and helping individuals and families enroll in affordable health insurance.
Lend a Hand
With the help of our dedicated volunteer base, services are free to any community member in need. Our caring volunteers work one-on-one with clients to determine their eligibility for benefits, share information about insurance options and guide them through the federal Marketplace application. We expect to serve 6,000+ individuals during the Open Enrollment period (November 1 through December 15) but we can't do it without your help!
Build Your Expertise
No prior experience is necessary – our comprehensive training equips you with the knowledge and skills necessary to serve our clients. Includes an online portion and an in-person session. The bulk of our volunteer season coincides with the Open Enrollment period but we also offer ongoing opportunities throughout the year.
Let's Do Good Together
If building a stronger, healthier community is up your alley, we'd love to partner with you! To connect and learn more, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Online training modules to certify volunteers as Certified Application Counselors
2. One in-person classroom training
• Freedom to schedule your own shifts based on flexible hours (including days, evenings and weekends) and multiple Austin-area locations
• Meet and network with other community-minded volunteers
• Build your resume and sharpen your skills with customer service and interpersonal relations
• Take ownership in helping your Central Texas neighbors find peace of mind for the future