Ronald McDonald House volunteer criteria:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Volunteer for a three hour shift every other week
- Saturdays 9-11 pm
Want to become a House volunteer? Here’s how to get started:
- Complete the Ronald McDonald House volunteer application https://rmhc-neindiana.org/get-involved/volunteer/
- You will be notified by our volunteer and office coordinator with next steps.
- For more information, email our volunteer and office coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TINA WATTS wrote on September 9th, 2020
As COVID-19 (Coronavirus) spreads locally, we are using the guidance and guidelines put in place by the CDC, the state of Indiana, the Allen County Department of Health, and our partner hospital, Parkview Health, to proactively address the situation. It is with concern for the health and safety of patients, guest families, volunteers and staff that we have implemented a series of precautionary measures. We are currently in our 3.5 of the re-opening phase, no visitors or unregistered guests will be allowed inside the Ronald McDonald House. This week is the first week to start phasing in more staff and the return of our volunteer program. We will need many new volunteers once we re-open and can train those individuals. As soon as restrictions are lifted and I am able to start interviewing again, I would be happy to schedule your interview to volunteer, if you are interested please go to our website to fill out a volunteer application.
Feel free to reach out with any questions.