- Trash Clean up throughout park and greenbelt
- Weed and mulch planted trees in main park area (by pool, basketball court, parking lot).
- Rebuild berms to prevent erosion of trail from pool area to Duval access to Creekside trail
- Clear out underbrush from Heritage Oak at Ballfield area.
- Trail maintenance - repair erosion along creekside trail, (use rock from old rock berm) remove rock from creekside trail, remove old t-posts, etc.
- Reconnect singletrack trail to new paved trail and block erosion prone access points
- Pool bathhouse planting (spread S. Coccinea seed, other shade tolerant wildflowers)
- Invasive species removal (Ligustrum, Chinaberry, Nandina, Johnsongrass)
Meetup at the picnic tables near the park entrance off Amherst.
Event T-shirts will be provided to all registered volunteers.
Tools, gloves and trash bags provided by APF.
Please wear sturdy shoes. Long pants recommended for trail and invasive species removal work.
Please bring a refillable water bottle, there are water fountains at the park.
Interested in helping lead a project? Contact me using the link on the right
87 Positions Filled | 44 Impacts | 117 Hours