|Approval||Organizer will approve registrants|
|Age Limit||18 and up|
Austin Film Festival needs Projectionists for this year's Festival.
The projectionist would be responsible for the successful presentation of films throughout the week of the Festival. Additional duties include quality checking films and conducting technical checks.
- Projecting digital film files to their utmost quality and monitoring the entire presentation from start to finish, ensuring said quality throughout the screening.
- Conducting pre-screening technical checks with filmmakers to ensure outstanding picture and audio quality.
- Attending equipment tests and installs at AFF venues.
- Quality checking films at the AFF office in the weeks leading up to the Festival.
- Communicating with the Festival Production Manager throughout the Festival and providing quality communication and professional service to our Festival filmmakers.
- Must have some experience with digital projection.
- Strong technical knowledge.
- Working knowledge of digital formats.
- Working knowledge of standard film aspect ratios.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure.
|Perks||We like to gift our volunteers Film Passes and Festival Badges based on shifts and hours worked.|
|Causes||Arts & Culture Media & Broadcasting|
|Skills||Communications Multimedia Technology|
1 Position Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours