Register to make 10 or more hygiene kits that will be handed out during the Point in Time Count at the end of January.
Our goal is to make 2,000 kits, and we will provide the supplies for up to 50 kits for yourself or your team to build.
If you wish to create more than 50 kits, please contact Anne Owens at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-268-5323 to discuss these arrangements.
If you wish to help provide supplies, these are the items in the kit:
- 5' Plastic Comb
- 1.25 oz. individually wrapped bar of soap (travel size)
- 4.0 oz. bottle of conditioning shampoo
- 2.0 oz. bottle of hand lotion
- 7" toothbrush
- 0.6 oz. tube of toothpaste
- Lip Balm/Chapstick
- 2 oz. bottle of 75% alcohol hand sanitizer
- Reusable, fabric face mask
- 12"x12" Washcloth
- 10"x13" resealable gallon-size plastic bag
Supplies can be ordered from our WISH LIST.
Kit supplies for your project will be available for pick or delivery after noon on January 13, 2021.
All completed, assembled kits should be returned to the VCSC office by 5:00 p.m. January 22, 2021.
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19? See the CDC’s risk assessment guidance.
- Do you have symptoms consistent with COVID-19? Symptoms can include a cough or shortness of breath or at least two of the following: Fever, Chills, Repeated shaking with chills, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell. See the CDC’s symptom information.