If you are an individual looking to volunteer, please consider the following:
- Know the UGA Guidelines for protecting yourself (and others).
- If you are experiencing symptoms or have a temperature, you should not volunteer. (Symptoms include cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever over 100.4, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell without stuffy nose.) **This is not an exhaustive list of symptoms. Additional information can be found on the CDC or UGA Websites.**
- If you have come in contact with someone who has Covid-19, you should not volunteer.
- Volunteers are **REQUIRED** to wear masks
- Volunteers should practice social distancing (maintaining at least 6 feet between each other).
- Volunteers should wash their hands frequently.
- Volunteers should avoid touching their face during volunteer activities.
Come out to UGArden to help with processing dried medicinal herbs. You will learn a lot, meet great people in the community, and have lots of fun!
Wearing closed toe shoes is required. We also advise bringing a water bottle and a hat.
PLEASE MEET BY THE CLASSROOMS NOT THE UPPER BARN.
If you are coming from the loop, we are the first right after the State Botanical Garden. Turn at the first left after the cream colored metal barn. Continue down the gravel road and park in the gravel parking lot by the greenhouses and the classrooms. Erica will meet you there!