|Age Limit||All Ages|
Please join us on Saturday, November 5, from 9am to 12pm as we give Brentwood Park some much needed care and attention. Projects will include:
* Tree and flower bed mulching
* Volleyball Court cleanup and border maintenance
* Flower bed weeding, cleanup, and tending the plantings
- Tools (shovels, rakes, pitchforks, loppers, wheelbarrows, hand tools, etc. for mulching and weeding). Please mark your tools with name and phone #. Ask to borrow a sharpie at the pavilion if you need to mark your tools.
- Kneepads (some people find these useful for weeding)
- Water bottles and mugs
Rain Policy from Austin Parks Foundation:
- If it rains on Saturday, projects will commence up to one hour late.
- If heavy rain persists, projects are to start at their original start time on Sunday.
- If both days are rained out, the project will occur the following weekend on Saturday, November 17, 9am-12pm.
If it is raining on Saturday morning, I will send out an email by 8:30am stating whether the start time will be delayed or if we will need to switch days.
If you register and then discover you can't come, please cancel your registration. Brentwood Park is much-loved and someone else will be glad to have your spot.
50 Positions Filled | 40 Impacts | 118 Hours