|Age Limit||18 and up|
Susan G. Komen Austin is looking for a highly motivated self-starter to GET THE BALL ROLLING on our Bowl for the Cure fundraiser! You will have the opportunity to work alongside our world-changing development team to promote one of Komen’s year-round fundraisers, Bowl for the Cure.
This would be great resume building experience as you will be involved in project management, relationship building, fundraising and marketing. Requirements for this position include:
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Dependable, reliable, honest & trustworthy
• Self-motivated, flexible team player with a positive attitude, demonstrate ability to multi-task and the ability to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Comfort with soliciting/interacting with individuals & companies face-to-face, on the phone or via mail/email.
• Exceptional phone etiquette
• Research, writing, editing and proof-reading skills
• Demonstrate commitment to non-profit work
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel), email and donor management system preferred
• Must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the United States
• Available to work for a minimum of 20 hours per month during normal business hours. 1 month commitment required, although a longer commitment is preferred.
If getting hands-on promotion experience in the non-profit sector sounds up your alley, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and put your First Name, Last Name, and "Bowl for the Cure Volunteer" in the subject line.
|Perks||hands-on experience in the non-profit sector|
Resume building project ownership
0 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours