The Orangeburg-Wilkinson PTSA was established to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in homes, schools, communities, and places of worship,
- Raise the standards of home life,
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth,
- Bring the parents and school into closer relationship, that parents, teachers, and students may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth, and
- Develop united efforts between educators and the general public that will secure the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education for all children.