- Per City of Austin and PARD guidelines, volunteering will not be allowed in parks until Aug. 15th
- Volunteers are REQUIRED to register in GivePulse
- Tools will be assigned to individual volunteers and will not be shared.
- Tools will be sanitized after every project and stored separately for at least 72 hours
- Social Distancing practices will be maintained throughout project, all projects will be led and supervised by APF staff
- Volunteers must wear a mask.
- Volunteers must bring their own water, snacks, etc.
- Volunteers are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, gloves and tools. Single use gloves will be disposed of immediately and reusable gloves washed after each use.
- The following people should remain home and cancel registration if applicable:
- Immunocompromised or at-risk individuals
- Anyone who has been exposed to someone that tested positive
- Anyone who is following direct recommendation from their health-care provider to self-quarantine
Austin Parks Foundation partners with our community to enhance people's lives by making our public parks, trails and green spaces better through volunteerism, innovative programming, advocacy and financial support.
|Social||Website Facebook Twitter|
|Causes||Board Development Community Environment|
15,157 Impacts | 47,492 Hours
Subgroups (5)View All
Affiliates (44)View All
You can use the search bar at the top of the projects, but if there isn't a project at that specific park it won't show up. You might also try the world icon to see a map of projects either here, or in the It's My Park Day subgroup. Hope that helps!
Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 9:00am to 11:00am
Volunteers will help with light trail maintenance, native grass seeding, native tree planting, woody invasive management, and litter abatement along Williamson Creek in south Austin. Additionally, volunteers will work to help maintain the grow zone area, which is managed by the COA Watershed Protection Department. Please dress appropriately, and bring a personal water bottle. Children 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
607/701 Battle Bend Blvd