1) Trash Cleanup throughout park and greenbelt to Mopac.
2) Creekside Trail maintenance – remove/relocate fallen branches, move rocks off trail,spread straw and native seeds on the slope along the creekside trail.
3) Tree mulching - trees have been mulched recently, but we have some leftover to finish spreading
4) Poolhouse landscape maintenance – weed new plantings, replace/add a few plants,
5) Invasive Species management – Ragweed and Johnson grass removal from the side of the NCWT trail near Mopac. Ligustrum, nandina and Chinaberry control if we have enough volunteers
12 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours