|Age Limit||All Ages|
1) Trash Cleanup throughout park and greenbelt to Mopac. If we have a really good turnout, we can go beyond Mopac along the creek and shared use path (NCWT)
2) Block eroding informal trails using limbs from trees that came down during Harvey. We have 6 "Restoration in progress" signs from the City (Watershed Protection) to put up to reinforce the trail closures.
3) Remove rocks from creekside trail where we left off last spring. (This is a commitment we made as part of the NPP Creekside Trail repair grant)
4) Planted tree maintenance - mulch trees weed, remove t-posts that have fallen, etc. I don't think we need to mulch again, but I've asked for a recommendation from the PARD Arborist, [EDITED 10/3/2017 TO ADD MULCHING PER ARBORIST CONSULTATION],
5) Replace washer pit border that was damaged last summer (run over by truck).
6) Reclaim gravel that has migrated from the playscape
*special tool request - 1 rock cradle (chain link webbing net for moving med/large rocks)
|Perks||Better than cross fit!|
|Parking Details||available at Balcones Park|
38 Positions Filled | 27 Impacts | 68 Hours