1) Trash Cleanup throughout park and greenbelt to Mopac. If we have a really good turnout, we can go beyond Mopac along the creek and shared use path (NCWT)
2) Creekside Trail maintenance – remove/relocate fallen branches, move rocks off trail,spread straw and native seeds on the slope along the creekside trail.
3) Planted tree maintenance – weed, mulch, remove t-posts that have fallen, etc.
4) Poolhouse landscape maintenance – weed new plantings, replace/add a few plants, spread out leftover soil
5) Seed wildflowers/native grass in areas disturbed by trail work contractors
Possible if we can get some team leaders:
33 Positions Filled | 0 Impacts | 0 Hours
A few people you will meet...View All
Location: 12017 Amherst Dr, Austin, TX 78759
Erik Harris wrote on October 5th, 2018
Most definitely! We typically have a great family turnout and all projects are kid-friendly with a couple of exceptions - #2 & 6 above have some tasks that will restrict participation by younger kids.
Carol Kirchem Robbins wrote on October 5th, 2018
Looks like this one would work for an energetic 9-year-old - do you agree? He would of course have adult supervision at all times.